Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Paypal customer support is terrible! Paypal doesn't help to solve problem

Paypal customer support is terrible. 1) Looks like phone system is designed to make people nervous by asking them to provide info that is impossible to get, and auto-response did not listen to voice. 2) Awfully long time waiting to contact a real person when use phone support. 3) While waiting to talk with agent to solve problem, paypal gives a lot of info that person doesn't need. And it makes nervous to hear it instead of real agent's response. Paypal have to make changes in that, to serve its customers as well as they deserved.

When I use paypal's phone support, it always ask me about some 6-digits, which are, according auto-response, I should see on their site. But paypal phone support doesn't understand that I use home phone or may use street phone and never saw those 6-digit as some passcode!!! I don't look at paypal website when I call from street phone or home phone. Why paypal asks me to give them passcode that I cannot get ? It is stupid thing. It makes me nervous to repeat again and again that I don't have those f***g 6-digits! I say that I need customer support, system offers me to change my phone. I repeat that need customer support. Paypal tells that it heard that I try to add card and asks me credit card number. I repeat that need customer support. Auto system offers to change home address, username, etc. Auto system doesn't listen what I say! Auto system plays pre-made info ebay, how to dispute with sellers. My money is on hold, I need to get transfer to my bank. I wasted 5 hours to contact paypal. I call to speak with agent to get help to receive my money. I don't have any 6-digit passcode, and don't want to change address, add cards or change my name, phone or anything else that auto-response system offers me instead. I tell that I need customer support. Paypal's autoplay response offers me to make changes. It makes me to scream that I don't have passcode and don't need to change anything on my account. I need customer support to talk with agent, not machine!!!

I have a problem with transaction. I transferred my $217 to my bank and expected to have it today. Transfer was not made and still pending without any reason. I tried to call and wasted 5 hours on talking with automated system that puts on hold for 50 minutes and always disconnected on 25th minute if to call from home phone or street phone. On cellphone, it takes between 18 and 126 minutes to get contact with real agent. I needed to speak with agent to solve my problem. But paypal phone support is automated and tells me crazy bla-bla about ebay and how to dispute with sellers. I don't need that info because I hate ebay and don't use it. When I call paypal about my problem with money transfer to bank, I don't need to know how to dispute an ebay seller. It took to long time to wait 50 minutes then agent transferred me to another, and that was 3 times !!! I expected my $217 transferred to my bank today but paypal did not transfer. It still pending. I did not received my money transfer to bank. It caused me problem. I tried to call paypal and wasted 5 hours but 8 agents only transferred me to one another. Nobody solved problem. I need to solve problem with money on hold but it takes too long to wait to talk with human agent not auto-system! And problem still not solved.

When I used Paypal's phone support system, its automated and was really crazy! I hate to hear unuseful bla bla bla about ebay and how to dispute with sellers. I was ebay seller and had problem with buyer who 309 times tried to steal from I closed ebay account. I'm not interested to sell or buy on ebay. Actually, paypal gave me instructions how to fight with sellers, that means they instructed bad buyers how to fight with me and steal from me. Now I understood why those bad guys were so aggressive. They were instructed by paypal and did all to steal items from my ebay shop !!! No thanks for that. Ebay should not allow to return items at all! Buyers should only use ebay to buy, pay, get item and leave positive feedbacks. Ebay should have no returns, no disputes, and not allow to rate sellers because bad ratings is mostly being made by competitors who buys only to harm a seller. Paypal should have option to block ebay promotions if I, a customer, don't want to use ebay. I have problem with cancelling transaction and don't need any info about ebay. I hate ebay. It makes me angry to hear instructions how to return items because I strongly against returns. Buyer should never be able to return items. I hate to hear about ebay when I wait 50 minutes to talk with paypal worker about my problem with is not related to ebay! And, it always disconnect when I try to tell to stop bla-bla about ebay. Contacting paypal customer support is awful!!! Automatic system is stupid.  Customer support is terrible!!!