Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Gothic fashion by Sofia Metal Queen at Ameynra. Black chiffon

Hello world,

For now - here is a short blogpost about my gothic fashion designs. A few samples of how traditional gothic darkness may looks cool in modern life fashion. I design these for "everyday" fashion, and  for dance or photoshoots or stage performances. Classic color for Gothic style is black. On this video you can see how it looks in life - black chiffon maxi skirt, black lace blouse and shoes. If you like this skirt, you can buy it from my online shop. All sizes available, and you can also order custom size - shorter or longer than my original size, described in listing.

Link to my shop where you can buy such skirt





And, here are more videos where you can see my "Black and Gothic" style designs. Something is just dancewear, stage wear, something is for metal bellydance. Other things are good to wear them at any day, anywhere.








In my experience (12 years in fashion industry as a small business owner, designer) I met lots of people who ordered black chiffon skirts, full circle and double circle design - for metal bellydance, carnivals, shows. They said that black looks cool in stage lights because it is "friendly with all colors". A few people ordered black color wedding dresses and they said that it is a sort of protection from negative energy or curse. Strange, but looks true - they continued to buy from me and told hat they happy with their "very-gothic" weddings. I also met lots of people who love black color as main color in home decor. Black furniture, black pillows, almost-black art... They say that color black reduces negative emotions. Can be. I wear black too. Not always but... It is classic color for metal heads. That is why I love black color clothing.


 If you want something black to decorate your house - here are two ideas for you:

1) Here is a link to my shop where I sell black velvet pillows SofiaGoldberg's Gothic Shop

2) I have lots of space art available in my gallery. Art prints, t-shirts, coffee mugs, towels, shower curtains, bedding and more. Welcome to my Gallery! My space art - Gallery on FAA

Enjoy!