Sunday, March 30, 2014

Emerald peacock beadwork is ready! One of world's best beadworks, I sure

Hi fiends, subscribers, customers and everyone who love my art !

I'm glad to tell that my new beadwork "Emerald Peacock", one from my best fine art series IS READY !!!!

To create it, I've used 32 different color shade beads, also swarovski 'rainbow' color crystals, rhinestone lines, metal parts, brooches, crystal beads, fancy gemstones, sequins...




This artwork is super sparkly, shines with vibrant colors... I hope my camera have catched maximum colors that possible to show on video. Because human eyes sees much more colors, flashing lights, and brightness in colorspectrum than modern cameras can catch !

Well, here is a short story about this artwork for those who is interested in it : I began work on it in Oct. 2012 after having a very strange dream about getting back in time of 13th century, in Norway, where I never was yet in a real life. I adore this country only because of Black Metal, which is my favorite style of music. But in that strange night dream (not a nightmare, but close to it) I'd been walkin' alone on unknown city street somehere in 13th century. That is a time when lived a part of my dynasty.... Satanic Cult Leader and his 1st wife, a beautiful young woman from Norway. I never saw any colorful pics of them because of time between us. So in my dream everything was black-n-white, snow and trees... as in the beginning of their story. Oh yeah, I'm his heiress... Even if that beauty lady has no meaning for my part of the dynasty, 'cuz she was 1st, not last wife of my handsome hero. There was too cold and scary mood in a dream I saw. And here comes my good friend Hassan! He came to me, called to drive to his house to play with his peacocks. How nice! Bright, colorful change. I woke up and decided to make an artwork of one of Hassan's peacocks. I made a video right at the beginning of my beadwork. Soon, my best friend Miriam asked me to let her to finish it as our joint project.... We never had such idea before, but I gave unfinished artwork to her to finish it. She tried, but was unable to sit and do embroidery for a very long time. she is a dancer, momma... so, I took my peacock beadwork back to have it completed it someday when my creative mood will get back to me to inspire me again. So now artwork is done !

Watch and enjoy!

Subscribe on my Youtube channel. Thanks so much for your love & support ;)

http://www.youtube.com/SOFIA2009METALQUEEN


Sofia Metal Queen
artist/designer Sofia Goldberg