Friday, March 21, 2014

The beauty of long, red hair

Hi friends, readers & visitors!

I'm glad to inform you that I'll back to make more videos & slideshows about hairstyles, beauty of long hair and red hair. Big thanks to all who love my hairstyle designs. Your support means a lot ;) In future series, more curly-and-wavy hairstyle samples will be shown as well as charming beauty of straight hair. I'm gonna show different kinds of specific hairstyles from fancy evening to modern gothic and from punk rock to black metal hairstyles. My goal is to show a beauty of red hair and give to many girls & women a hope to believe in their own beauty. Remember, if you want to be beautiful, you really have a power to be. Try to see your inner beauty and be positive regarding yourself and others (including me). Then beauty will come. Just be sure that it will come.
This video represents my collection of the best of wavy & curly hair hairstyles by me - photomodel, artist, stylist, fashion designer and gothic bellydancer.





Subscribe on my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/SOFIA2009METALQUEEN


I'm happy to read your compliments in messages. Thank you my dear friends & fans.
You're the best people in this world ;)

Enjoy beauty of long hair. Have a nice day!
Much love,
Sofia Goldberg
aka Sofia Metal Queen