Wednesday, September 24, 2014

New beadwork – Judaica art. Rosh Hashanah 5775

Hi friends, fans, blog readers and visitors!

Happy Rosh Hashanah 5775 !

It looks like that it gonna be a very special year... A rare palindrome... 5775. I wish you all the best and all the same that you wish me ;)

I'm also glad to show you my new beadwork. When I say "completed", I mean that artwork is done, photographed and shared on sites & social network. Oh yeah, making photography is not a physical work. This one is very special and means for me a lot... Nationality is something that cannot be changed. Even if it is possible to change eyes color, simply using modern technology... Nothing can change nationality. But, time-to-time we need a specific concentration to keep going the right way.

From my Judaica art series. Beadwork (bead embroidery) - a text of a pray to find a right way to live... Approximate translation: "Dear Creator of the Universe, please show me the right way, teach me to see what is right & what is wrong, what to do & what to not do. And help me to keep going right way. Thank you." - I'm glad to have this artwork completed on a day of Rosh Hashanah 5775.



Happy New Year 5775 ! I hope that me and you will have a very blessed year, a lot of happiness, and our sweet dreams will come true.

Painting/beadwork is available for sale - on eBay - http://www.ebay.com/itm/JUDAICA-Art-Hebrew-Pray-Torah-Sign-BEADWORK-bead-embroidery-12x16-ORIGINAL-/400778752520


Sofia Goldberg
aka Sofia Metal Queen