Sunday, December 13, 2020

New video. Pink chiffon skirt from Ameynra fashion collection "Dancing Lily"

 Hello world, I have uploaded a cute video to show the beauty of Ameynra classic "petal skirt" design series. I really love this series. Ameynra dance-inspired skirt designs... This pink one is from my collection "Dancing Lily".  On this video you'll see how my design skirt and blouse look in real life. Yeah, that is from my video series  "when fashion meets reality". Watch & enjoy ;) 

  Skirt is nice for dances (oriental dance / belly dance), modern gypsy dance, romantic dance shows and music/singing performances. Also nice to wear such skirt for romantic evening, beach, dance party, wedding (as bridesmaid) Some of my customers buy these skirts for fairy festival to use it as part of fairy costume.

 Skirts same to one you see  are available in my eBay shop. All sizes, a lot of color variations. And my Ameynra company accepts custom orders, so if you need a very-special combination, you can order it using "custom" option in color choice menu.

Link to my eBay shop: https://www.ebay.com/sch/ameynra-company/m.html?_trksid=p3692

We ship worldwide, by USPS mail service.




No comments: