Monday, December 14, 2020

New video! Ameynra designs by Sofia Goldberg. Burgundy sequin skirt & embroidered veil for Oriental Dance

 Hello beautiful world, I wanna show you my new video! This one is from my Ameynra fashion short clips series. Fully sequined maxi skirt with high slit, from my newest collection of expensive skirts. Collection has been sold within few days after it was done and potential buyers were notified. Skirts were all in same style as skirt you see, and the difference was only color, slit length and sequin pattern. The burgundy, which you see on video, is my favorite. So I'll keep lovely sample for myself, as one of samples of Ameynra company best products ;) Organza veil was from another collection of embroidered veils for oriental dance (bellydance) I used these together because they perfectly match each other. Dance, women, flowers - eternal themes in art and fashion. I love to create the beauty. Fashion is my work, and yeah, I like it! When I was schoolgirl, my dream was to become scientist. One of my friends, a handsome guy, demanded to forget about science - he told me that science is not for beautiful girls. He said, a girl like I should become model, dancer, artist, fashion designer... He was right. I sure that I made right choice to become model, them fashion designer. And, once again, theme of flowers, beautiful dresses and women is endless, immortal and amazing. To be able to create beauty - it is happiness. I enjoy my life, which is full of flowers, dances and fancy dresses. Life is really beautiful!!!

 


 Sofia

fashion designer & owner of Ameynra company.

No comments: