Friday, May 2, 2014

Sarah Super Long Hair. My mom. Unique beauty of red hair

Hello world,

I wanna proudly show you new video about my beautiful mom and amazing beauty of super long red hair.




Sarah Goldberg (Sarah Super Long Hair) - my mom is super beautiful women, best mom in the world, and: fine artist (decorative art), interior/exterior designer, gallery curator, fashion accessories designer, author of two art books for university students.
For over 30 years I saw millions people during our travels and work trips, but I never saw anybody who has/had same length red hair... I saw people have long hair, but almost never saw same fluffy hair... Wow amazing beauty! Yeah, we hear that almost everyday. An I'm proud of my mom. Since my early childhood we decided that my mom is most beautiful in our big family and circle of friends. I got a status of best fine artist and, as youngest family member, I was a favorite. So, beauty is for mom, artist's glory is for me. Nice ;)

Watch my video, enjoy the beauty of red hair..

Have a nice day!