Friday, May 23, 2014

Heavy metal fashion by designer Sofia Metal Queen. Long hair ;)

Hi world,

This short blogpost is my metal fashion intro, and I wanna show you the beginning of my metal fashion line. On video (my 1st slideshow) you'll see best designs from my first two collections.  Favorite pics from my pages on myspace & facebook. Also, there are pics from the time I call "cool beginning" of my social network. Black-silver famous "Metal Mermaid" skirt and top with red Metallica ninja star... That was my defpic on Myspace, at its beginning. Picture of myself, with long red hair, onfront of wild firestorm... That cool photoshopped pic is art created by my my mom & my friend Alex who is webmaster of my network pages & ebay store. Pics of me with ligtnings - there are two same, one on blue, one in orange color... Those are represent an idea of similarity in heavy metal and black-thrash metal fashion for girls / women. Fancy punk metal mix with  night club styled fuschia pink outfit is my fave. I love the color... That is Ameynra's color... well, all those pics are chosen for slideshow, based on my fans' opinion. Thank you fans ! Much love to each of you ;)





Black mesh makrame with swarovski crystals, metal chains and black leather belt - that dress has been sold for $6,000 on private auction - that was my pride... (OMS, how many times I heard questions about where that $$$ went to. OK, all "cool money" earned from quick sales were donated to Israel, to help people in needs there. Torah teaches us to help each other. You probably know that final value price at auction can be simply crazy, much bigger than actual price of item/lot. Such $ is being called "cool money"... People pay it for their ambition to get somethiing others want to get too. I love to watch last minutes of bidding during auctions. So much fun to see how price grows up in seconds, haha! I know what actual price is. And, at that time, back in 2009, I was an atheist but jew by nationality. I had ideas with which I lived many years. Judaism is a very strong, powerful way of making the Nation united. And, nothing bad in that being one Nation no matter where we live, you may trust me. The Nation, witch is like one big family. No matter what gossips says. That was a rule to help people in needs if they belong to the Nation and I have something to give. I followed Torah rules before joining the Satanic Cult where donating money earned from work is forbidden. I'd joined the Cult only to be together with my awesome beloved, my charming, handsome satanist with super long hair. So no more big donations... (In the name of my Lord of darknes, for the glory.)

I accept custom orders of similar "metal fashions" on designs for both for-her and for-him. And, of course, my Ameynra company gives discounts on wholesale orders, shipping of multiple items, etc. No exchange such as "item on photos or item on publication". You know, nobody can pay mortgage bills by showing his/her designs published in magazine or shown on TV or in movie! So I accept paypal, cash, money orders... I ship worldwide. Via USPS.

My facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/SofiaMetalQueen
My website http://sofia-metal-queen.jimdo.com/