Saturday, May 10, 2014

Heavy Мetal collection - Shirts CDs posters & fine art of artist Sofia Metal Queen

Hi world,

It is gonna be very metal Saturday... ;) I want to tell ya about metal collection which is my big pride. Hellyeah, I'm much more proud of having cool metal music releted collectables in my music room, than having glory of handcraft artist... Yeah. Metal is my life !!!! It is like an air to breath. So, those who understand this, they're with me.

This 1st-in-series video is about: METAL. You can see my 1st mirror painting about one of world's best bands - Slayer. Also, rare pics of new album promotions, posters, photos of my collection including rare editions, and also best samples of my metal related fine art. Cover pic: myself, wearin' Slayer shirt and handing Dimmu Borgir CDs. My favorite Metallica posters are on a wall, behind of me. There was my room before I've moved to current 2-story house. I'm metalhead girl, ha ! I love all styles of metal music. And I really enjoy collecting cool stuff. Nothing be thrown into garbage can even if something has been used a lot. I always keep everything metal music related, even old things like audio cassettes and LPs. Yes I still keep Metallica cassettes, even I need vintage player if to play them. These are some kinda part of history. I remember "good old times" before CDs were invented. I was little girl then.... Ha ! I was lucky girl... My daddy was probably biggest Metallica fan. He had hundreds of items in his collection. But I have just a part of those. Because - guess what? Simply make research to find out what happened on Caucasus, back in December 1994. Questions will disappear... That is, as in Metallica song, "sad but true". On video you can also my Metallica art and see some of my early metal fashion designs. The best of what I've made at the time of beginning of my myspace page promotions... This collection is mostly heavy metal, classic rock and thrash metal. Black metal be on another videos... Black metal is my #1 favorite style of music.





My favorite bands (all styles, including black) are:

Metallica
Slayer
Dark Funeral
W.A.S.P.
Immortal
Satanic Warmaster
Sepultura
Dimmu Borgir
Alice Cooper
Rob Zombie
Megadeth
Marilyn Manson
Behemoth
Manowar
Twisted Sister
Pantera
Gorgoroth
Alice in Chains

Watch my video, enjoy...
And listen to HEAVY METAL !!!

Subscribe on my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/SOFIA2009METALQUEEN