Friday, April 18, 2014

Вышивка бисером: Нью Йорк - New York beadwork bead embroidery art

Hi world,

I wanna tell you about one of my best artworks from the beginning of beaded paining series. This one, "NYC panorama with WTC" has been created in 2002, after 9.1.01. Artwork is created from next materials: glass beads, crystal beads, sequins, swarovski crystals, metal parts, rhinestones, rhinestone lines, jewelry. The main idea was to show love-and-support to my new country, the U.S. Also show my hope that someday there in NY will be buit much taller and stronger buildings than those two and a few small nearby which were parts of WTC. I was there in Manhattan before 9.11. I still remember what was there. Ok, this beaded paining is one of my best artworks - the NYC panorama with twin towers. Artwork is in to show the beauty of modern architecture. I really hope someday there in NY will be more tall buildings than those two so I'm watchin' all updates and wait for an article about construction ;)






Небольшой очерк об одной из лучших бисерных картин из серии ранних работ. Вышивка бисером, стразами и кристаллами сваровски всегда более трудоёмкая, блестящая и неповторимая. Эта картина "Город Нью Йорк и всемирный торговый центр" - одна из ранних работ, начатая в 2002-м и законченная в 2003-м. Панорама города, каким был до событий 2001. Я создала эту картину с надеждой скоро увидеть огромную стройку более высоких и прочных зданий на месте и вместо тех злополучных двух-одинаковых стоэтажек. Я вышивала картину ц надеждой что в скором будущем там в  Нью Йорке скоро будут построены гораздо более высокие здания, чтобы подтвердить несокрушимую мощь моей страны. Я слежу за событиями там и выслеживаю сообщение о гигантской стройке ;) Я верю что это будет.