Monday, April 21, 2014

Long hair, red hair, exotic hairstyles of model Sofia Metal Queen

Hi world,

For now, I wanna tell ya about exotic hairstyles I had for modeling photoshoots. Watch this slideshow video... 1s from series... I wanna show you hairstyles which are made from real hair without any puffs or hair extensions. Only my Simpson(cartoon) inspired hairstyle has wooden stick inside. My hairstyles which are shown here, all made using hairspray, hairpins and, of course, fantasy.




As you probably know, there is a different kinds of hair specific qualities even if it look similar - for example, straight hair. It can be heavy, strong and easy to brush. Straight hair structure may have medium softness. Sometimes hair can be soft-as-silk... I'm one who has rare kind of super soft hair. Much more soft than dolls have ! For most of my male friends that is attractive so, as if hair locks were magnetic. Many friends always ask me to brush my hair. But, nobody beleive how hard to care of such silky hair... It always getting tangled in minutes after brushing. Haircuts are forbidden in an ancient variant of Satanic Cult. Both males and females have to never cut hair... Any structure hair, any length... So we have to keep it as-is. I'm metalhead-model, I love exotic hairstyles. I love punk hairstyles very much. And yeah, I tried to make punk hairstyle from my super-soft hair. I spent 6 hairspray bottles to make hair stay vertically. Finally, result was exact what I wished to get, haha.

More vids soon... Subscribe on my YouTube channel
http://www.youtube.com/SOFIA2009METALQUEEN

Join me on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/SofiaMetalQueen