Wednesday, November 29, 2017

I hope this night dream will never reflect on reality

This is kinda personal notes but I think I can share it with blog readers and visitors.
Sometimes I see extremely strange dreams and parts of these happens in reality. But most of such night dreams are sort of messages from the future. And that is like an info about what will happen soon.
Once I saw a strange dream how Tim MicVeigh invited me to walk on a streets of Manhattan. It was a few days before 9.11.01. Then I saw strange guys who wrote messages about war in Afghanistan. It was very dark nightmare that woke me up at 3 a.m. And that war began soon in reality. Then in another nightmare I saw a guy who offered me to see a crazy airshow and in reality in a few days was huge catastrophe in the air. In Poland. Probably many people remember that, it was very-special catastrophe because of too-many politicians in that plane.... And on my list about 25 such events. Recent one was a strange night dream in which I saw a real historical person who was famous during ww2. And that guy from Luftwaffe came to me and asked to help him to do some avenge but he needed my magical ring and magical power for that. It was amazing dream how we had a flight together. And a plane was historical one, called "Black tulip" with specific black stripes on its front part. And a few days later, there was a plane catastrophe in reality, in Russia.
Strange but true....
Today one more strange dream... Tim McVeigh came to me and invited to ride to New York to have a pleasure of crazy ride. And in my dream he wore a NJ thrash metal band shirt. It seemed interesting because he also said that for now he has a friend who, according McVeigh's opinion, had a wish to be my next boyfriend because in love with my my photos where I dressed in classic black metal stage costume. I'm metal head and if guys adore black metal, it is super cool and I wanna  friend them all! But a guy whom McVeigh called "friend" was Erich Hartmann !!! Yeah, a super professional from Luftwaffe, ww2 time. (I know that cannot be in reality because that Erich never interested to listen to black metal and he died long time ago) but in my night dream he was a fan of my black metal images. So we 3 together in yellow Lamborghini. Hot ride, hah! And I noticed that Tim loves New York but Erich hates that city. Then Arabian guy came to us and offered to fly over NYC. Somehow we all four came to airport. It seemed scary to me because we were on a way to "flight 9.11.01". And in my nightmare, Erich asked those Arabian guys to let him to fly instead of them. I saw a skyscrapers on front of our plane. But that wasn't New York, it was some city in Europe. Then I saw huge flashes in silence. Then only myself and Erich somehow appeared in Washington DC. We danced on city street and he proudly told me that can play lead guitar. Wow! When we looked for any music shop, I noticed that lots of people walk on streets and everybody scared because of triple attack similar to 9.11 but in 3 countries at the same time.
When I saw McVeigh in my nightmares before, stories were similar, and that was before war in Iraq and Afghanistan.

So I hope it was only nightmare and that catastrophe will never happen in life.