Saturday, November 25, 2017

Ameynra fashion. About my fire color skirt collection

Hello world,

On this video you can see one of my best design of  "Fire color" skirt from my latest collection. This is 24-petal skirt and made using chiffon, chiffon-polyester, sparkling structured organza. Because we have sold all 20 ready-to-ship skirts withing a month when listed these for sale on Etsy, and still receive questions where to order or buy same skirts - here is a link to Ameynra website :  http://ameynra.jimdo.com/ 

A fire colors - one of most-popular color combinations that I've noticed from my experience of online trade. Many dancers have heard following compliment "She is on fire" - this phrase means that some girl danced very well, she looks hot, and "looks hot" means "beautiful" So, as one dancer told me, fire color costume makes her to "be on fire" - to dance better than when she is wearing other color costumes. Colors of fire gives her a positive energy. That was very nice idea. And I continue to design more and more fire-colored skirts for dance. I hope it helps dancers to do their best ;) We (my Ameynra company and I) make complete costumes and skirts like one on this video. We accept orders on making custom designs too.


And following news can be sad info but it doesn't sad for me: we have closed our Etsy shop because of nasty thief there. So, no more shops on Etsy. I keep my eBay and other shops so buyers are always welcome there ;) As always, retail, wholesale and custom orders are welcome and we do worldwide shipping. 

As I said in my blog posts before, my company rules and policy are same for all buyers - domestic and foreign - if you buy from my online shops, the price depends on how much that site charges from sellers. Ebay charges about 10% from both sale price and shipping cost even if they don't deliver. Etsy takes 3% from each sale. Ioffer takes 5%. So we add that to our original item price. So if you buy from me directly, I can give you a discount because in this way you'll not buy from Etsy, Ebay or other sites, and I'll not pay them. so I offer you a lover price without a cost of site services that they charge from me for selling on their marketplaces. And, if you pay cash, I'll give you maximum discount. Cash is the King of Kings, you know. As a honest seller who is interested in providing best service to my customers to be pleased to see them buying from me again, I tell you all info about rules and discounts. We also make size adjustments for free if that ordered before purchasing item. And we make (when it possible) change of original design to make skirt front longer or shorter. That is for free if discussed and described in Paypal payment notes. So I do my best for my customers and, of course, expect them be nice;) 

I hope you'll like my video and subscribe on my channel ;)
http://www.youtube.com/Sofia2009MetalQueen  

Thanks for reading, watching and "likes" ;)

Have a beautiful time!

Xoxo
Sofia