Friday, April 1, 2016

Welcome to my ART and photo GALLERY !!!

Hello world,

Welcome to my ART and photo GALLERY !!! There is everything of I've created as an artist, fashion designer and bead embroidery artist. Also, there are my photos from Ameynra fashion & belly dance fashion promotional photo sessions, and best pics of my Everything  Ameynra ;)

Добро пожаловать в мою художественную галлерею! Тут мои картины, вышивка бисером, дизайны - большинство из того, что я создала. Включая мои фотки с модельных фотосессий.

http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/sofia-metal-queen.html

Slideshow videos of stuff that I have in gallery:

















Prints of everything you see in gallery are available for sale direct-from FineArtAmerica site. And, they ship worldwide and they care of quality of prints and other products such as phone cover, t-shirt, etc. Yeah, you can buy a shirt with my pic on it. All sizes available ;)

Принты всех картин и фотографий на продаже через сайт, где хостается галлерея. Отправка в любой город мира. Качество принта и других продуктов гарантируется сайтом.

Welcome, enjoy the beauty and have a nice time !!!

Всем хорошего дня и ещё раз добро пожаловать в мою галлерею !!!!