Thursday, October 16, 2014

Jeweled Metallica beadwork art. Вышивка бисером, сваровски. Алмазная техника

Hi world,

This story will be about one of my best-and-favorite beadwork (bead embroidery artworks) - Metallica, logo-01. I made it using beads, glass beads, swarovski elemets, crystals, rhinestones & metal elements. Well, as yu probably heard from me before, beadwork art process takes really long time. And a lot of attention... Because needlework is very specific kinda art. And needle is a very fine tool... The "Diamond technique" / Алмазная техника / is a classic style of rhinestone mosaic art. Age of this style is at least 10,000 years - when we were in India, in one museum I saw a few ancient paintings done by using crystals instead of paints... Such style art is something really sparkling... I love it. Actually, in this artwork, I used "Diamond technique" for Metallica name and, "scary-f*ckinka" & text of message - a mainpoint of artwork. So this painting is a mix of classic beadwork, modern beadwork, diamond technique and also has a chains as accent.




Metallica is my number-one favorite band, and first metal band I hear in my life, in 1986 in my age 5. So, being metalli-fan for so long time... Ha, pretty cool. Sometimes I feel that other bands temporary take Metallica's place in my heart. But, that is always just-temporary. For example, Once (back in 1997) I felt love-n-sympathy to Marilyn Manson, who's music/voice/style is 100% opposite to both Metallica and Black Metal. Well, my dad's friend once gave me CD /ASIN: B000001Y7P/ to listen and enjoy. According Mansur's opinion, a short composition N8 is most funny thing to listen to, especially for schoolgirls. He said: "Wanna shift on good mood and laugh aloud? Put this CD into player, take your headphones on and listen to track number 8, skip 1-7 for now. Enjoy!" I listened for that just a few seconds and began to laugh aloud so everybody thought that walls will fall down! Ha, I have imaged process of recodrding that in studio ;) I played that 'song' again and again, at least 20 times. It was something really unusual, so soon there was only-one thing: love to a person on a middle of photo on back side of CD, so I loved MM since 1st time heard that "song".. But when I purchased Metallica's "Re-load" and played it 1st time, there was like a shift - Metallica came back on top place on my list of favorites, after a few minutes of listening to that album... ;) They really got a fan-by-heart, ha. 4ever.

Ok, later I likes sooooo much a few other bands: Dimmu Borgir, Manowar, Rob Zombie. But again and again, Metallica returns on 1st place in my heart. So I know that no matter how many bands I'll find, love and maybe will love band member(s)... Metallica will be on 1st place. Always. Forever.
So I made this artwork to show my opinion : Metallica is the best and forever! You can call me crazy fan, I don't care. Hellyeah, I love Metallica. I mean music, sound, voice, everything Metallica. But I never had an idea to marry with any of them. So, when the heart leads my hand - it makes \m/ \m/ but not ♥.  По-русски: Я имею в виду, что для настоящего металлиста - если сердце направляет руку - пальцы сложатся в классический знак - 2 пальца вверх - приветствие в стиле металла, так называемая "коза", а не наивное сердечко.... Девчонки-группи, по мнению большинства моих друзей-рокеров, не понимают что металл-музыка это жизнь, а не гонка за добавлением очередного экспоната в коллекцию бойфрендов ;)

Once again, needlework is very specific kinda art. And needle is too fine tool... So, for now, a little bit about beadwork process...  Дело в том, что для бисера чаще всего нужны тонкие иглы, и даже очень тонкие, а сам процесс вышивания это продвижение по миллиметру. Через пару часов непрерывной работы начинается ощущение что пальцы как из деревяшки, практически не чувствуется держу ли иглу вообще. Просто тыкать по канве, да к тому же проклеенной стяжкой-акриликом, с нанесёным слоем краски и туго натянуной на деревянную основу - вот это берёт намного больше усилий, чем просто шить по бархату или атласу. Но зато это будет картина а не фрагмент платья. Мне многие пацаны говорят, что у меня рука как из металла. ОК, для металлистки это годится. А так, я вообще-то практикую дзэнские тренировки для пальцев, чтобы не уставать. Многие вышивальщицы говорят о проблемах попадания иголкой по пальцу, особенно при вышивании на скорость. Ну а тренировки с песком, да притом мокрым... Это помогает, причём классно)

Well, it little bet more easy to describe that in Russian language. For me. Ok, google service has online translations... I hope you'll understand.

Much love to: Metallica, all fans and, of course to those who love beadwork art ;)