Sunday, October 26, 2014

Awesome cactuses, spiked beauty garden of Sofia Metal Queen

Hi world,

Short story to share a piece of beauty... A few years back, somebody asked me why I and many other girls love black metal so much. What is so special in our souls if we adore something that is unusual and out of standards? OK, the beauty & spikes - what black metal meand for me. Bright contrasts. You know, lies are something I really hate. So standards makes kinds borders that cut off a pieces of freedom. Standards, idioms stops creative thinking. So no matter why a few thousand years ago somebody decided that rose is most beautiful flower and others are not same-pretty, people still continue to repeat that after that unknown one. For me, all flowers are beautiful. Each one has its specific beauty.

Cactus flowers, like kinda image of my soul... Beautiful bloom. Huge flowers and long spikes. A cactus flower. I'm metalhead girl. I'm not gentle & sweet as roses and not elegant as orchids in pot. They're nice things for sale... You can find beautiful orchids & roses in most of supermarkets like Ralph's, Vons, Gelson's... My soul is wild... like a cactus flower. Not like a rose for sale in supermarket.



About 15 years ago, during one exposition of science innovations, in small town near Moscow, I saw roses from Chernobyl. They're displayed in boxes with windows, everything was done to to prevent radiation and allow people to look at piece of history. There were real ugly monsters, not a flowers at all !!! Perfect for horror movie, and only for that! So since that I don't want to hear that I'm like a rose... Lmao! I love to hear compliments... (And it is normal for hot young model) But even I saw a lot of beautiful roses, I remember those "grown in Chernobyl" ones. I also saw a lot of abandoned gardens, and roses there are not beautiful at all. Not really-wild but not nice...  So thinkning according standards is wrong. Rose is beautifl, women like a rose... Bla bla bla bla. We have our minds to be creative and not repeat what others say only because it sounds nice. Being copies of someone, living by copying someone's life is like a sucide. Nothing nice if individuality is lost. Everything can be beautiful, and became ugly. Life is out of standards. I mean, real life...