Monday, August 4, 2014

Ameynra Belly Dance fashion - beauty, modeling, beadwork

Hi friends, fans, visitors!

I have a nice news for you: NEW VIDEO to show the beauty of belly dance fashion, cute beadwork, my designs and modeling pics / photo sessions / photoshoots for my brand Ameynra. Watch & enjoy! Have a beautiful time ;)




Costumes available for sale on:

http://stores.ebay.com/ameynra-online-store/Belly-Dance-COSTUMES-/_i.html?_fsub=6063055

http://www.etsy.com/shop/AmeynraDesigns

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/AMEYNRA

Retail and wholesale. Worldwide shipping via USPS. We accept custom orders of other style costumes, for other dances such as ballet, latin & folk, also TV & carnivals. Any size / color.

Ameynra bellydance website: http://ameynra.jimdo.com/

Well, time-to-time I receive questions about Ameynra. Ok, Ameynra is a name of my brand, California-based fashion company. It is also name of main character in my sci-fi fantasy book series. That is literary part of Ameynra project. Ameynra is not my name or lastname. I smile when some of you call me "Ameynra". That is cute compliment 4me... Thanks... Because gypsy girl Ameynra is the most beautiful young lady who became a bride of the King of Immortals. The most beautiful dancer in dress that looks like flower. So womanly, gentle image of young sweetie with bright eyes, clear mind and open soul. Probably too naive image... Fantastic image. An opposite to modern pop-stars and movie-stars. And image of miss Ameynra is huge contrast if to compare her with my personality and modern image I use to express my feelings, ideas, mood... Even if I'm business lady, fashion designer, dancer... Even I created an image of Ameynra... I'm metalhead to the core, haha. I love black metal. If you would like, feel free to ask people to share their opinion on regarding what is normal for black metal fans. That will help you to understand an unique lifestyle and what is deep in my soul and makes me continue to make Ameynra style fashion. She is not like me. I'm glad to hear that most of you love her. Thanks so much for your support!

On a front cover of video, and also its 1st pic you'll see me. I'm model and that pic is a way to show an image of beautiful girl Ameynra. Yeah, that is modeling... To bring some beauty to this world... To make it more beautiful. Romantic mood.

Sofia Goldberg,
owner of the Ameynra fashion company