Thursday, May 21, 2015

Ameynra fashion chiffon maxi skirts. Patchwork, dark colors. Designer Sofia Goldberg




Hello world,

This blog update will be about my new video from series of promotional videos we made for my brand Ameynra. My idea is to show my designs of skirts in Gothic, Gypsy, classic patchwork styles will look in actual life. So no music, no flashing lights... Real life. Actual look. Because my customers will buy to wear these in real life, not just on stage or club. We use next materials to make Ameynra skirts: chiffon, silky chiffon, polyester, creape-de-chine, lace, stretchy lace, sparkling lace, mesh, sparkling chiffon print, embroidered chiffon, embroidered mesh. Some of these skirts are also decorated with embroidery, rhinestones, sequins.

                                   

Of course, Ameynra fashion is for beautiful girls and women. Patchwork is just only of lines of my designs. Gothic Gypsy, Gypsy Queen, Hippie fashions are other styles that I like to have in almost every collection. Original of Ameynra skirt is dancer's skirt with petals. Ameynra, a beauty gypsy girl from ancient legend, was a dancer. Then she became princess and bride of the King of Immortals. For me, all styles I use are same-lovely and none is above another.

Same design skirts are available for sale. I also accept wholesale orders. Welcome to my Ameynra online stores! Open 7/24/365 !!!

http://stores.ebay.com/ameynra-online-store
http://www.etsy.com/shop/AmeynraDesigns
http://www.bonanza.com/booths/AMEYNRA
http://www.ioffer.com/selling/ameynra

I saw a lot of fashion runways and pop music played during 90% of fashion shows I saw. I think that dress should not be associated with music from any fashion runway because somebody may hate that music and will not buy dress only because of that. It is easy to add to video a music from Youtube library. But how many of you enjoy listening to heavy metal? So I show how skirt actually look to let people to see details. Because these are not for museum, ha. These skirts for real women who wanna be unique and wear something that is matching to their styles.

Best regards,
Fashion designer Sofia Goldberg aka Sofia Metal Queen