Sunday, May 10, 2015

American Flag - everywhere in the city. USA real & beautiful. Patriotic pics


I made this slideshow video of Flags for the glory of my beautiful country USA. And to show the beauty of Flag design, its bright colors... I love & support patriotic ideas. And, as fashion designer & fine artist, when I look at American Flags, I see the beauty of its design first of all. So I wanna everyone to see how beautiful these are. Hellyeah, my idea is: Look at beautiful colors. Don't think of political stuff first. Think of beauty. And remember that only idiots hate the beauty because something wrong in their mind. The beauty was here before me & you. And it will be here. 4ever.




Well, I wasn't born in the US. I'm proud citizen now. I'm an artist,  one who adores beauty, no matter where it has been made & what kinda story beautiful things may have. I'm one who thinks of beauty first.

This slideshow is a part of my patriotic collection. I'll continue makin' similar stuff. Subscribe on my channel to show your support.

http://www.youtube.com/SOFIA2009METALQUEEN

Thank you!