Monday, December 13, 2021

Multi-color lace skirt with insets. Ameynra dance-inspired fashion extravaganza. Sofia Goldberg

 

Hi friends and visitors! Here is my new video, from Ameynra fashion series. I designed this being inspired by trip to Hawaii. I love hot contrasts, nature and dances with breeze. I feel myself like a flower... Yeah, sometimes I find romantic themes to be inspired and create something that I haven't tried to create before. As you can see on video, any place, even a mountain road, can be good to practice a dance skills... 

Skirt is made from multicolored lace, and sparkly dark-green mesh-alike polyester. Skirts, designed by me, available in my Ameynra online shops. 

 


P.S. I found this video in my archive, it was recorded on digital camera before I started to record videos on iPhone. It may looks kinda blurry but I like a sunny, happy memory of that day.

 Subscribe on my YouTube channel!!! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCiEvBeCpvIeB5emx1sBtvw

 Thanks for watching, like and subscription!

No comments: