Monday, November 18, 2013

Vintage beaded handbags - my collection

Hi friends,

At this time I wanna tell ya about my cute collection of "very-womanly cute things" - the most beautiful part of my collection of vintage handbags... I hope you'll love to see them. Here are 5 videos where you can see those cuties... Vintage handbags, that made by professional beadwork artists. The beauty of true fashion.... Created between 1910's and 1980's. Some of those handbags are from New York fashion weeks, others are from Chicago fashion week 1941, some are from: France, Italy, Bengal, Norway, British Empire and Germany. One of my faves, really unique handbag is from Hawaii. It has been made before Hawaii become 50Th state... Before joining the Union. That is a cool pieces of history... I enjoy it. I love the beauty... Real beauty, not poisoned by modernism, where is mostly everything is cheap-looking, simple and totally without fancy filigree... I adore fancy style, which is a real fashion! Take a look at these and you'll get what I mean... Modern style is too simple to be considered as artistic, as fashion... Watch videos, enjoy the beauty !











Ok, videos aren't in English but beauty doesn't depends from language. Beauty has no borders... I've posted this by request from my English-speaking friends, who saw vids on my channel on YouTube but had problems with translation...

Have a beautiful time, my dear friends and readers...

Luv ya all,
Sofia the Metal Queen