Monday, December 20, 2010

Super beautiful orchids in conpemporary art !!!

Hello world, I wanna show you my videos about orchids flowers in my artworks. Everybody who saw my art in a real life, said that it is really beautiful. Well, I have more than 400,000 friends & fans on social website, so all these people cannot be wrong ! Watch my videos and have a good day. I tell about art that comes from heart, a real art, artwork made with love, etc. If you can feel that, it be great ! For me, a young and talented artist/designer is must important to not copy anybody. Because copying of anyone is missing own personality.  Human soul is something special, alive, and we have mind. And art should be alive too, and it have to came out of frames, standards. I do modern art. 1st of all, I live in reality. So I don't care about past where I never was. I think about the future, and life. And I love those who loves me and my art.

Note - videos all are in Russian language, so if you don't understand - find a translator. Or help me to find a good promoter and publishing for my books, so other people will be able to see my art too ! Thanks ;)