Thursday, January 23, 2014

Welcome to NEW Art website of Sofia Goldberg aka Sofia Metal Queen !!

Hi world,

I have a great news ! My ART website is ready !!! There will be all about my artworks: traditional art - paintings, drawings, beadwork art (bead embroidery), artisan crafts and also photography art, photoshop art - all styles of fine art with which I work since 1982 ;) Hellyeah, I'm proud of long-time being in the world of fine art... So this website content will be about all themes, all styles of my artworks, including beadwork and fashion designs, also my early space art and most recent themes - gothic darkness / 666-related arts....

http://sofia-goldberg-art-gallery.jimdo.com/

Big thanks to Alex Vertz - my friend & webmaster of my network sites & online stores. He is very talented programmer, and a very patient friend who helped me a lot. We made this site together !
Of course, new artworks and other site updates will come. I'll share them all on facebook. Join me ;)

http://www.facebook.com/SofiaMetalQueen

Thanks everyone who love my art !

Sofia Goldberg
aka Sofia Metal Queen