Friday, June 13, 2014

Metallica collection. CD shirts posters & art of Sofia Metal Queen

Hello world,
I wanna tell you about my collection of Metallica CD shirts posters and my fine art about favorite band (one of best metal bands 4ever and ever). Well, many people adore this cool band. I also met a lot of those who hates the band, but let's ignore them for now. They simple full of envy to huge talent and band popularity, ha! As metalhead-girl, I always looked at Metallica-the-band,  without paying attention on that they're men, even James is really handsome one & Kirk is simply dollface. I'm not one who is interesting in boyfriends and dreams to have stars as next boyfriends, haha. I enjoy music and metal lifestyle. Metal isn't just collecting things and attending concerts. Metal is life! 1st time I heard "Master of puppets" in 1986, in my age 5. That was 1st Metallica song I heard in my life. I love Metallica since that. My daddy had a huge collection of Metallica LPs, shirts, pic, etc. Probably, it was world's largest collection. I have just a part of that. Why? If you'll make a research about events on Caucasus in 1990's, all questions will disappear... Anyway, I contunue collection of everything-Metallica. Watch my video... There are shirts, posters, CDs and more. Including my artworks. Enjoy !




About my artworks of Metallica: if you like them and want to buy or order something similar - contact me. Most of artworks are for sale, or, I accept print orders (retail & wholesale).

My metal art - folder on DeviantArt site:
http://sofiametalqueen.deviantart.com/gallery/35756129/ART-METAL

My art gallery on FineArtAmerica:
http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/sofia-metal-queen.html

My art website: http://sofia-goldberg-art-gallery.jimdo.com/

On video is a 2/3 of collection I have as-of today. Someday I'll make part 2 to show other cool collectables ;) Subscribe on my channel http://www.youtube.com/SOFIA2009METALQUEEN
There is a lot of different kinda videos, but you'll never miss my metal-related ones ;)
Thanks so much for sub ;)