Wednesday, June 18, 2014

High Low Skirts, Ameynra fashion by designer Sofia Metal Queen



Hi world,

I'm happy to show you my new, hot collection of exotic "High Low" skirts !

These are being popular, and I'm thankful to my nice customers who already purchased some of my design of Ameynra style high-low skirts on eBay and other online shops. Here is a full collection of best-selling, customers' favorite skirt designs and my faves. New collection, including Ameynra's best ones.





Yeah, I got lots of thanks from buyers of my design Ameynra skirts. They said lots of compliments regarding how beautifully these skirts fly while walk. That is because of my design is oriented on beauty and how to make very-womanly design. I don't think too much on how to economy fabrics. Those women who love fashion and want to look charming almost never care about how much fabric used to make a skirt. They thing only about how to look wonderful. So they're my great customers.





From my observation, some people who aren't want to spend much money, try to make high-low skirt or buy it for less. Most of cheap 'high-low' skirts are just a parody on what women wished to have. People simply take long skirts, cut a piece from front/bottom and go. Such alterations will always look cheap and ugly. Old skirts with deformed, damaged hem will never look cool, haha. I also saw lots of videos how to do such alterations very fast. That is not fashion at all! That is just a trash skirt without a part of its hem. Good only for Halloween. I use my special patterns to make a good skirts that will nicely fly and allow easy walk! And a ruffle patterns have its specific too.


Those beautiful ruffles are my mom's idea. She has been graduated from the university of fine arts, so she knows a specifics of makings a classic ruffles. There are different styles of ruffles, even single-layer or multi-layered ones. Ameynra skirts are for ladies who adore fashion and know that spending on nice skirt is worthy. They'll get more compliments if wear one good skirt instead of a few cheap ones. Life is one and given to us to enjoy.



Ameynra designs, high-low skirts with asymmetric hem are available for sale on:

http://stores.ebay.com/ameynra-online-store/SKIRTS-Ameynra-Design-/_i.html?_fsub=6063056

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AmeynraDesigns?section_id=12576365

At this time, I have a lot of good customers and one online thief who tried to tell stories that never received skirt she purchased, wishing to get it for free. On USPS website, there is a box to check delivery status. Record has shown that skirt has been delivered two days before she emailed me that never received it! I sent her a copy of that record, and she was very angry because was unable to steal a skirt. Shame on such people. I posted this note to let other sellers know how important to ship with trucking number. From my experience, a lot of people try to steal items from internet shops.

Dear readers and online buyers, be honest and beautiful. It is worthy ;)
Have a good day !